COVID-19 Update: LAM Tree Service Precautions & Service Update
We Are Still Open For Business!
Updated April 3, 2020
As of Thursday, March 26, Colorado is under a stay-at-home order through April 11, 2020 (see the order here) which restricts the movement of people and requires all businesses, except essential services, to close to the public.
Tree care is considered an “essential service” that is “necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, businesses and buildings.”
As a result, LAM Tree Service is still doing tree removals, pruning dangerous trees, applying critically-timed sprays and injections for insect and disease control, and tackling fire mitigation work, as well as doing snow removal.
We are also performing inspections to provide you with an estimate for work. We are taking all necessary precautions to keep you and our employees safe, including maintaining “social distancing” during on-site estimates.
Our staff are available to take your calls and respond to emails. However, our facility is temporarily closed to the public and office staff are working from home. We do ask that you not visit our facility during this time; we are easily reached by phone, email, or our website. Please do not hesitate to get in touch.
There may be some changes to our scheduling to accommodate clients’ needs. If so, we will contact you in advance.
PRECAUTIONS WE’RE TAKING
Our company is doing the utmost to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the health and safety of our clients, our workers, and the community.
As a result, we are asking for your cooperation by taking the following precautions:
- Before an estimate, please mark the trees in question with a ribbon, or whatever you have handy.
- Our estimators will not be knocking on your door. Please do not go out of your house to greet them, simply be ready to use your phone to answer the estimators’ questions from within your house.
- Please respond promptly to any work verification emails or calls if asked.
- In general, you do not need to be present when the crew arrives.
- If you are home when the crew arrives, please stay in your house. If the crew leaders have any questions, they will call you. Please be prepared to answer the phone if they do call.
- If for any reason you are outside or otherwise meet our crews in person, please practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away.
Our crews are practicing social distancing to the extent possible while on site. All vehicles are disinfected daily and carry sanitizing wipes for crews to use throughout the day. We ask that any staff who are not feeling well stay home.
We continue to monitor local, county, state and federal guidelines and will update this page when and if there are any changes that affect our work. We will be as flexible as possible to ensure you feel safe and comfortable.
As always, we greatly appreciate your business and are here to help in any way we can.