Order Your Firewood Today
Call 303-674-8733 now to get on the delivery list!
Split and Seasoned Firewood
Delivered Right to Your Home
Mix of Pine, Spruce, Fir and Juniper
We deliver firewood year round. We can deliver up to 5 cords in one load.
We also do firewood bundles for your cabins or campgrounds, etc.
Know What You're Getting
Don't buy firewood sold by the truckload, face cord, rick, fireplace cord or pile. Those aren't standard measures and can vary significantly between sellers, making it impossible for you to determine whether or not you're getting a fair deal. For example, the size of a "truckload of firewood" depends on the size of the truck!
We sell firewood by the cord, which is a standard measure that guarantees you're getting what you pay for.
Burn It Where You Buy It
More and more invasive insect pests that attack trees are moving into our area, and they can easily hitch a ride on firewood. While we do our best to sell firewood that's free of invasive pests, it's not always possible to tell for sure. So the best option is to buy your firewood where you will be burning it. Don't transport it to other parts of the state (for example, on a camping trip) or buy it elsewhere and bring it home. Help protect our beautiful forests!
- A cord of wood measures 4 feet high by 4 feet wide by eight feet long (4′ x 4′ x 8′) and has a volume of 128 cubic feet.
- The ideal moisture content of seasoned firewood is 15%-20%.
- It takes up to 9 months to properly season firewood, depending on the tree species used.
- The higher the moisture content of your wood, the less heat it will give off. It takes energy to convert moisture in the firewood into steam and burn it out of the wood (that's the hissing sound you hear when burning wet wood). This is wasted energy that would otherwise be warming your house. So always ensure you buy dry, properly seasoned firewood.
Indicators of Properly Seasoned Firewood
- Color – Wood should have a dull gray color
- Bark – A sure sign that firewood is dry is bark that is falling off the wood
- Checks – As wood dries, it will begin to split on the ends and display cracks
- Touch – Fresh cut wood may feel wet to the touch
Saturday & Sunday by appointment only